Quanfima (quantitative analysis of fibrous materials) is a collection of useful routines for morphological analysis and visualization of 2D/3D data from various areas of material science. The aim is to simplify the analysis process by providing functionality for frequently required tasks in the same place.
- Analysis of fibrous structures by tensor-based method in 2D / 3D datasets.
- Estimation of structure diameters in 2D / 3D by a ray-casting method.
- Counting of particles in 2D / 3D datasets and providing a detailed report in pandas.DataFrame format.
- Calculation of porosity measure for each material in 2D / 3D datasets.
- Visualization in 2D / 3D using matplotlib, visvis packages.
- API Reference